Bookkeeping Made Easy
Accounting & Bookkeeping Services for Tennessee & Georgia Businesses
Many small business owners find that their valuable time is taken up with the mundane but necessary task of keeping the bookkeeping and accounting part of their business in order.
If you need bookkeeping help and want to focus your time and energy on growing your business, let us take some of that burden for you! Depending on the size of your business and your specific needs, we can provide various bookkeeping and business accounting services monthly or quarterly.
Our Bookkeeping Services
If you use QuickBooks for your bookkeeping, check out the QuickBooks services we provide.
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits, or unauthorized wire transfers.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your business.
- Track your business growth and manage your cash effectively.
- Protect yourself from bank errors, fraudulent checks, and other financial crimes directed toward your business.
- Provide you with regular profit/loss statements that will help you track the operating costs of your business.
- Understand what areas of your business are over/under budget and identify the specific areas that need attention to keep your business profiting.
- Track increases in product sales or returns as a percentage of your sales.
- Determine your current tax liability.
- Provide a snapshot of the financial health of your business at any given point in time often needed for reporting to potential lenders and investors.
- Identify and analyze trends in receiving and payables and take prompt action to keep those trends going in a direction beneficial to your company.
General Ledger Management
We can help you set up a general ledger system, or identify problems with your current ledger system, that will allow you to eliminate discrepancies and maintain accurate records for your business.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
What our Clients are saying
I have been taking my taxes to Brian for a few years now, and they’re great! We have a pretty unique set up with our home and rental property, and they’ve always let us come in after hours because of our work schedule.Britt’nee Anderson
Legacy CPA, specifically Brian Manthe, has been a tremendous blessing. We first met with Brian who helped us create a financial game plan using Dave Ramsey’s methods. This complimentary consultation was hugely beneficial! We implemented what he suggested and were able to purchase our first home. Brian has also done our taxes for the past two years. He is thorough, honest, and great to work with! We highly recommend Legacy CPA!Lisa Bokenkamp