Bookkeeping Made Easy
Accounting & Bookkeeping Services for Tennessee & Georgia Businesses
Many small business owners find that their valuable time is taken up with the mundane but necessary task of keeping the bookkeeping and accounting part of their business in order.
If you need bookkeeping help and want to focus your time and energy on growing your business, let us take some of that burden for you! Depending on the size of your business and your specific needs, we can provide various bookkeeping and business accounting services monthly or quarterly.
Our Bookkeeping Services
If you use QuickBooks for your bookkeeping, check out the QuickBooks services we provide.
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits, or unauthorized wire transfers.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your business.
- Track your business growth and manage your cash effectively.
- Protect yourself from bank errors, fraudulent checks, and other financial crimes directed toward your business.
- Provide you with regular profit/loss statements that will help you track the operating costs of your business.
- Understand what areas of your business are over/under budget and identify the specific areas that need attention to keep your business profiting.
- Track increases in product sales or returns as a percentage of your sales.
- Determine your current tax liability.
- Provide a snapshot of the financial health of your business at any given point in time often needed for reporting to potential lenders and investors.
- Identify and analyze trends in receiving and payables and take prompt action to keep those trends going in a direction beneficial to your company.
General Ledger Management
We can help you set up a general ledger system, or identify problems with your current ledger system, that will allow you to eliminate discrepancies and maintain accurate records for your business.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
What our Clients are saying
Legacy CPA help us put our chaotic finances into order and navigate successfully through two big family transitions. Brian and the entire team at Legacy have been a pleasure to work with.Mark Loewenstein
Brian Manthe at Legacy CPAs has been so helpful with preparing the financials for my start up bakery. He offers helpful advice and is available for any questions which may come up. I’ve been very impressed with his professionalism and work product.Tia S